Editing and proofreading services help you to get through the writing process. It is the process of examining the text carefully to find and correct errors and mistakes such as:
- Typographical Errors
- Grammatical Mistakes
- Run-On Sentences
- Punctuation & Quotation Marks
- Subject-Verb Disagreements
- Sentence Fragments and Lengths
- Comma Usage and Splices
- Structure and Theme
- Audience Appropriateness
Many people get confused between Copy editing service and Proofreading services. Copy editing is the process of making marks and writing revisions on a typewritten manuscript, and it’s generally carried out by entering changes in a word-processing program like Microsoft Word.
Proofreading is usually still completed on hard copy with a pen or pencil, but it’s sometimes accomplished by electronically marking up a PDF (a file created with Adobe’s Portable Document Format; that’s where the initials come from). Proofreading services mainly is checking the reproduction of what the finished product will look like. And the task is not revision, but correction to ensure that no typographical errors remain from the manuscript or were introduced in the production stage. Tips for Proofreading services
- Pretend you know nothing about your topic. See if you can understand exactly what you are trying to convey.
- Don’t make corrections at the sentence and word level if you still need to work on the focus, organization, and development of the whole paper, of sections, or of paragraphs.
- Distance yourself from the text have break so that you can see the mistakes more easily.
- Eliminate unnecessary words before looking for mistakes.
- Make a list of mistakes you need to watch for.
- Read out loud it will help you hear other problems that you may not see when reading silently.
- Use the search function of the computer to find mistakes you’re likely to make.